Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Passing the Blame

When a company makes an error, but makes it right by admitting their mistake and correcting it, it's an indicator that you're dealing with a good business. It makes sense: Keep the customer happy by correcting your issues.

That's why it surprises me that large corporations and their services, such as Expedia, Bank of America and Delta continue to fail in that area. But I guess it shouldn't really surprise anyone.

In my following post, I'll describe the ordeal my wife is having with these 3 businesses. I've heard a great deal of bad from Bank of America (amid the fact that I am still with them) but Delta & Expedia customer service is new to me. It just floors me as to how they pass the blame to each other, or how unwilling they were to satisfy a good customer. It's still ongoing, so they have every opportunity to make it right, but to be honest, I don't see it happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment